HOW MONEY WORKS 2012
Event Date: November 29th 2012 6:00PM – 7:30 PM
Location: San Diego – Mission Valley
Click here to secure your free tickets!
“HOW MONEY WORKS 2012”
Entertaining & Enlightening | Educational & Uplifting
Dinner Will Be Served at 5:45 PM (Complementary dinner)
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the top leaders in their fields concerning matters that are vital to your financial future in a comfortable setting with like-minded individuals & couples.
AN EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP WHERE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why a having a financial strategy is more important than products?
- Why todays traditional financial thinking is not working?
- Why you have a Financial Junk Drawer vs. a Sound Financial Blue Print?
- Are 401K’s / IRA’s and Retirement Plans a tax savings or a future “tax liability”?
- Understanding “The Family Legacy” as a tax-free retirement solution
- Why traditional college savings ideas: i.e. 529’s, Education IRA, Coverdell could be the worst ways to save and pay for college.
- Learning the 10/10/10 rule for retirement plans.
- Understanding the impact of taxes – A wealth transfer you must learn how to avoid.
RSVP TODAY AS RESERVATIONS ARE LIMITED
Register for free tickets on Eventbrite!
Or by e mail: Carrie@economicdestiny.com
Or call: 858-229-7916